Diary of a Cute Face

an honest account of the daily happenings in my life, heart, and head...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Venting...

"After I got all this energy to snuff this nigga, he went pussy. I mean, I was ready to throw this nigga into the neighbors window"
- Random black guy on the Bx 42


This is why I hate ghetto blacks! If I am the neighbor, I am livid. Why throw him through my window? I didn't do anything but pay my rent this month and now some asshole is crashing through my window. It is 45 degrees in New York today. You know the super is going to take his sweet time to fix the issue. So now I got a broken window, I am cold as hell, and all because you wanted to fight some other ignorant black! Ahhhhhhhh... When will this end? I mean, there is about to be a black man in the White House and we still have this insanity in our communities.

Oh, and can people please refrain from using words like nigga and pussy in public? Its downright embarassing as a black woman.


TRC- Imitation is suicide...

1 Comments:

Blogger Passion For Pretty said...

WTF, this made me laugh out loud even though I do not know that full story! LOL LMAO LOL I am taking my drunk ass to sleep after this one. : - )

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home