Diary of a Cute Face

an honest account of the daily happenings in my life, heart, and head...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just a bit of advice....

Everyone knows that I have been a political junkie for the majority of 2008. I am extremely excited to see Barack Obama with a lead over McCain as the last days of the campaign have come upon us. While watching history unfold before my eyes has been incredible, I am anxious to see what awaits us on November 5th. Because I know my people, I feel obligated to try and assist in the decision making process of those who will not know how to act. You don’t have to take my advice but please just take November 5th off. Call Human Resources today and get your paperwork signed now, like RIGHT now. No one is going to get any sleep on election night anyway. Not to mention, if Barack pulls this thing off, there will be bottles poppin’ all over the place. So yeah, don’t be ignorant and call out with the whole “my baby’s sick” or “I have a migraine" excuse. As a supervisor, I can tell you that I’m already anticipating it (although, I already made my absence on the 5th clear). Remember, just because there is a black man in the White House doesn't mean that your black ass won't lose your damn job.

TRC- Imitation is suicide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home