Diary of a Cute Face

an honest account of the daily happenings in my life, heart, and head...

Friday, October 24, 2008

A disgusting start to an otherwise nice Friday...


Okay, I am going to put it out there. Everyone picks their nose. It is nasty but everyone does it. In the privacy of your own home, do you! Who am I to tell you to get your finger out of your nostril? Here is where I draw the line:

People, please don't flick your boogers on my brand new boots. Just don't. This morning, I was enjoying my coffee and breakfast sandwich on the E train to work. At some point during the ride, I see this random movement in my peripheral. It wasn't until I glanced to my immediate right that I was confronted with an old man literally DIGGING up his nose. I mean, he was tickling his frontal lobe while reading the Daily News. My initial reaction was simply "ewwww". I thought it was over but he didn't stop there. He moved to his other nostril and began to flick his snot balls under the seat.

Now, I am sitting here with my sandwich in utter disbelief. Of course I start to scan the train for any one who might also be observing this hot ass mess. It would be just my luck that everyone else is zoned out and not aware of this madness. I guess it was then that I realized that all these boogers had to be going somewhere. Against my better judgement, I decided to bite the bullet and peek down. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!

Why was there a mountain of crusty, old man boogers dangerously close to my boots? I am talking maybe an inch and a half (see above pic for approximate distance). Paralyzed in my disgust and disdain for this man (who was STILL digging), I restrained myself from calling him out. I wanted to slap his hand down like a mad parent but I didn't want to chance getting snot on my precious skin.

I opted to change seats in the end. Nevertheless, I was totally grossed out and unable to properly enjoy my meal. He owes me $3.50 and an apology...


TRC- Imitation is suicide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home