Diary of a Cute Face

an honest account of the daily happenings in my life, heart, and head...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wasn't this against the "If he wins" rules?

Okay so I was in Atlanta over the weekend and the FUNNIEST thing ever happened. Rachel (my best friend) and I were running late to a get-together that I coordinated (like, three hours late) and we still didn't have the ingredients necessary to make the dish we planned. Because we were in a rush, we decided to run to a Super Wal-Mart to pick up the last minute goodies.

***PAUSE- Before I continue with this story, it is essential for me to pause and explain a few things. Rachel loves her some Obama and not like a normal voter. She campaigned for him, contributed financially, knocked on doors nationwide, called folks from her home, hell she even has pictures with him and Michelle! Yeah, I was hating on the pics too! But Rachel also happens to be one of the classiest women I know. Doesn't she look pretty normal? Just wait...




*** RESUME- We were going to Eagles Landing for the get-together. Now if you don't know Georgia, that is about 40 minutes south of Atlanta. While Atlanta might have a large African-American population, Eagles Landing is FILLED with McCain voting, Confederate flag waving, white people (not progressive, liberal white folks).

So we run into this country ass Wal-Mart in Eagles Landing and Rachel lost her Obama loving mind. While standing in the checkout line, she takes a look around and suddenly finds it appropriate to get the HOLY GHOST and start shouting "Obama, Obama, Obama."

Here I am in complete and utter shock while watching white people look at us with sheer disgust. What does Traci do? I pulled out my Blackberry and started taking pictures of her shenanigans! It was too funny not to document. I wish I knew how to videotape...

Enjoy the pic and note the lady in front of us with the "camo gear." She was REALLY pissed!





TRC- Imitation is suicide

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! That's my sister!!! She is so sick in the head - probably from taking too many beatings from me growing up. I've got fists of fury. Seriously.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home